Interest Rate

Out of the blue, starting in January of 2017, Nationwide Equities began cold-calling me.I have recorded about a dozen calls, all of which are violating the DO NOT CALL registry.

They left messages a few times, after I had reported their prior infractions to the DO NOT CALL number. One stated there was a discrepancy in my reverse mortgage, implying they were calling from my reverse mortgage company, which they ARE NOT, and further insinuating that there was some sort of legal irregularity with my mortgage, WHICH THERE IS NOT. The so-called 'discrepancy' is a deceptive term for the fact that my home value has risen--this is public information. This is a ploy to get me to refinance with them.

Note to N.E.: NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. GIVE IT UP. Another in the category of deceptive business practices from Nationwide Equities is, among the flurry of fake-check letters I received, demanding that I contact them immediately, is a letter insisting I contact them this instant to prove to them that I still live in my home--and thus, implying they are acting on behalf of HUD and my mortgage company.

In addition, none of their increasingly shrill letters has a letter head nor clear identification of who they are, nor a return address, nor anything but a toll-free number, which captures the number of the caller.So, of course, I would NEVER do business with such an unbusiness-like entity, but I will promise to continue reporting them to any and all proper authorities.

Review about: Nationwide Equities Customer Care.

Reason of review: deceptive business practices, violation of the DO NOT CALL Registry, unsolicited mailings..

Preferred solution: stop contacting me.

I liked: When they stopped contacting me.

I didn't like: Unsolicited contacts using deceptive business practices.

Had an Experience with Nationwide Equities?

Comments